Make-Ahead Meals offers recipes you can make ahead of time and toss into the freezer. Stock up on delicious dinners before you begin writing your novel.
30-Minute Meals offers quick and easy recipes that take thirty minutes or less so you can write more words in your novel.
Crock Pot Recipes are literally a literary blessing. Toss some food into a crock pot before you put your butt in the chair and begin writing.
Enjoy recipes such as...
- Be Kind to Yourself Beef Stew;
- Make More Time to Write Mexican Pork Chops;
- Who Cares if Your Words Suck Southwestern Beef Strips;
- Crazy Enough to Write a Novel in Thirty Days Chicken Cacciatore;
- Geeky, Gecko, Can’t Spell Greek Chicken;
- Don’t Feed Your Muse Meatloaf; and many more.
Prep and cook times are given for each recipe, along with tips and tidbits of novel-writing wisdom.
Riverstone Publishing, ISBN: 978-1-883717-67-4;134 pagesPrint book is available on Amazon... $9.95
Free ebook -- available at Kindle, Apple iBooks, Kobo, Smashwords, and Barnes & Noble